There are many ways you can get involved with Bolton at Home.
- Meet local people by taking part in activities run from 5 our community centres.
- Drop into one of our UCAN centres to find out what 6 volunteering opportunities are available.
- Make a change in your community by joining a community group or tenant & resident association.
- Help improve our services by joining our Scrutiny Group.
- Take part in making decisions by applying to join our Operations Committee or become a Board Member.
- Share experiences and discuss local issues as part of our Seniors in Partnership group, for people aged over 55.
- Measure customer satisfaction of our grounds maintenance service through our Grounds Maintenance Customer Panel.
- Stay in touch with us online too.